Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Pissed

booo.. my brother saw me on bike. One word, screwed. I didnt want to blog luh. But i had to. I need to vent this anger somewhere. Anyway, i guess my brother told my parents about it. And now, my parents cant stop nagging. I know they care and are concern. I understand well enough about them nagging at me. They talked about riding bikes, getting into accidents. Okay, i know it's true. I admit it's dangerous and i know the risk i'm taking. But why the hell must they went on saying until my friends spiking my drinks, and that my friends are just playing with me now, they may just leave me somewhere i dont know. Dont you think it's way off the topic?! What does spiking of drinks gotta do with sitting on bikes? And now that my mum has doubts about me going out to study. What the hell.. The fact is.. YES, i do study. And when i say i'm out to study, i mean it alright! it's just that after studying, later that night i'll just go out with my friends to chill. And now that she's having doubts, I came home early today and stayed home to study. And just because i so happen to receive a message when she walked pass me, she went like, "You studying or playing with your phone?" Like.. HELLO?! Seriously, she can choose to believe me or not. It doesnt matter anymore luh! I clearly know it's O'levels i'm taking this year. And that I know very well what i'm doing and i know my own limits. Damn it! damn it! damn it! okay, my parents may be unreasonable at times, but i wont deny i still love them... okay No, not at this moment.

With love, on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse